Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: theBalm Frat Boy Blush and Mary-Lou Manizer

theBalm was recently on Hautelook and I had to pick up Frat Boy blush and Mary-Lou Manizer. Their products were 50% off and I have the Nude 'Tude palette and Shady Lady volume 1 and 2 palettes. The shadows are so soft and blend beautifully.


Frat Boy is a peach/apricot pink and looks beautiful on pretty much any skin tone. Use a light hand, as a little goes a long way! Regular price is $21, so I paid $10.50 for it through Hautelook.



Mary-Lou Manizer is described as a honey-hued humanizer. I think it is a champagne color and highlights my cheeks beautifully! Regular price is $24, so I paid $12 for it through Hautelook.



Frat Boy Blush, Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter - No Flash
Frat Boy Blush, Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter - With Flash 
Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter - With Flash
Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter - No Flash
Frat Boy Blush - With Flash 
Frat Boy Blush - No Flash
Both Frat Boy and Mary-Lou Manizer can be used on either your cheeks or your eyes. theBalm's packaging is so cute! I love the Frat Boy blush and the compact style of Mary-Lou Manizer.

What products from theBalm have you tried or would recommend? What Hautelook for some great deals!

Until next time XOXO
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment