Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: Urban Decay Foxy Four-Way 24/7 Double Ended Eye Pencil Set

Urban Decay has released a new eyeliner set, exclusively at Ulta. The Foxy Four-Way 24/7 Double Ended Eye Pencil set includes four, double ended pencils giving you eight fabulous colors for only $39! To me this is a steal and I had to pick me up a set, as I am a sucker for Urban Decay eyeliners - they are my absolute favorite!!!
Urban Decay: Foxy Four-Way Double Ended Eye Pencil Set
The set gives you three exclusive shades and of course Zero and Perversion. I have at least two fills size Perversions, one full size Zero and two double ended pencils that include Zero - excluding the ones I have now from this set. Needless to say I will not run out of pencil black eyeliner any time soon!

L to R: Demolition, Muse, Zero, Stash
L to R: Perversion, Sabbath, Delinquent, Deep End
What you get:

  • Demolition - matte deep brown (permanent)
  • Perversion - matte blackest black (permanent)
  • Delinquent - deep purple violet with a light lilac sparkle (exclusive to this set)
  • Zero - matte charcoal black (permanent)
  • Stash - dark green/gold (permanent)
  • Sabbath - matte navy blue (repromote)
  • Deep End - bright teal (exclusive to this set)
  • Muse - dark brown with multicolor sparkle (exclusive to this set)
L to R (no flash): Perversion/Demolition, Sabbath/Stash,  Delinquent/Zero, Deep End/Muse 
L to R (with flash): Perversion/Demolition, Sabbath/Stash,  Delinquent/Zero, Deep End/Muse
*The double ended Stash/Sabbath pencil is included in a duo set with Zero and Corrupt for $29 USD.

Availability: Ulta stores and Ulta.com
Cost: $39 USD

To me this was a great deal and I could not pass it up! Until next time XO
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment