This third palette has more vibrate, colorful eyeshadows than my previous neutral based palettes. I am loving INGLOT and already have colors picked for another palette.
This palette features two finishes in addition to my normal pearl and matted finishes. I have added an AMC Shine and a Double Sparkle. The AMC Shine gives off more of a sheen or glow effect. The Double Sparkle is more of a matte with sparkle, although the sparkle does not show too much and the color is softer.
So here is palette number three!
|Top L-R: P414, P418 M337, P397, AMC S7|
Bottom: L-R: P428, P446, DS 465, M349, M351
|Top L-R: P414, P418, M337|
Bottom L-R: P428, P446, DS 465
|Top L-R: M337, P397, AMC S7|
Bottom L-R: DS 465, M349, M351
|Top to Bottom: AMC S7, P397, M337, P418, P414|
|Top to Bottom: M351, M349, DS 465, P446, P428|
- Pearl 414 - metallic blackened green with a sheen
- Pearl 418 - metallic golden green
- Matte 337 - soft brown
- Pearl 397 - metallic champagne
- AMC Shine 7 - shimmering gold with a sheen
- Pearl 428 - metallic true blue
- Pearl 446 - metallic dark purple
- Double Sparkle 465 - matte purplish brown with golden glitter
- Matte 349 - brownish grey
- Matte 351 - soft off white
I have not used all of the colors in this palette yet, but I have used three or four of the colors on a regular basis. I am loving M337 (great for the crease or upper brow), P397 (great for lid, similar to Urban Decay Sin) and AMC S7 (great for the lid or inner corner).
I am loving the AMC Shine shadow I have, so I am definitely going to pick up some more or these in the future.
Until next time XOXO