The quads run $30 and the duos $20. I currently have the quads in The Truth and The Soundtrack, and the duos in The Scenic Route and The Top Shelf - all are amazing! BareMinerals ready eyeshadows are pigmented and buttery smooth, like Urban Decay buttery.
With this one day only sale I picked up the quad The Happy Place and two duos, The Winner Is... and The Promise. I got all three for $35!
|The Happy Place Ready 4.0 quad|
|L to R: Peace, Imagine, Exhale, Euphoria|
The Happy Place
- Peace - matte soft peach
- Imagine - medium copper, with a golden shimmer-sheen
- Exhale - matte mauve taupe
- Euphoria - reddened brown
|The Winner Is... Ready 2.0 dou|
The Winner Is...
- Chart Topper - golden pewter
- Hit Single - luminous sage, gorgeous mermaid green
|The Promise Ready 2.0 duo|
- Aspire - frosted warm orange tinted yellow
- Vow - matte grey brown, with a red undertone
|Top to Bottom: The Promise - Vow and Aspire, The Winner Is... - Chart Topper and Hit Single|
I have yet to be disappointed by these shadows and my list is ever growing. Until Nest time -