Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Haul: BareMinerals Ready Shadows

I am obsessed with the BareMinerals ready shadows, that is the only thing I like and can wear from BareMinerals. I have a couple quads and duos already, but when Ulta had a one day only online deal for 50% off the ready shadows - quads and duos - I had to snatch some up!
The quads run $30 and the duos $20. I currently have the quads in The Truth and The Soundtrack, and the duos in The Scenic Route and The Top Shelf - all are amazing! BareMinerals ready eyeshadows are pigmented and buttery smooth, like Urban Decay buttery.

With this one day only sale I picked up the quad The Happy Place and two duos, The Winner Is... and The Promise. I got all three for $35! 
The Happy Place Ready 4.0 quad
L to R: Peace, Imagine, Exhale, Euphoria
The Happy Place
  • Peace - matte soft peach
  • Imagine - medium copper, with a golden shimmer-sheen
  • Exhale - matte mauve taupe
  • Euphoria - reddened brown
The Winner Is... Ready 2.0 dou

The Winner Is...
  • Chart Topper - golden pewter
  • Hit Single - luminous sage, gorgeous mermaid green
The Promise Ready 2.0 duo

The Promise
  • Aspire - frosted warm orange tinted yellow
  • Vow - matte grey brown, with a red undertone
Top to Bottom: The Promise - Vow and Aspire, The Winner Is... - Chart Topper and Hit Single
I have yet to be disappointed by these shadows and my list is ever growing. Until Nest time -
XO Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment