|Left to Right: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S., Naked 2, Faint, Crave|
The shades included are:
- Venus - sating flesh tone
- Foxy - matte light yellow
- W.O.S. - matte flesh tone
- Naked 2 - matte cool brown, almost taupe
- Faint - matte warm brown
- Crave - matte blacked brown
I really do like this palette, the only downfall is the packaging texture. The texture of the packaging reminds me of NARS packaging, minus the dirtiness. It's compact and travel friendly, as well as a complimentary palette to any palette that you own.
Available at Sephora, Ulta, UrbanDecay.com
Have you picked up this palette? What is you favorite look to create using Naked Basics?
Until next time XO