Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sigma Discount Code!!!

Sigma Beauty has an awesome discount code good for the month of January, 0112XJML!!! Do you have Christmas money or have you been wanting to order Sigma brushes, well now is the best time!!! You can choose from the many sets of brushes, eye shadow palettes, accessories, or even select a bunch of individual brushes. Check below for some of my favorites and things I plan to purchase with the discount code! When you order use 0112XJML, happy shopping! :D

Synthetic Precision Kit $49
A must have, to add to my other Sigmax brushes!

Dry 'n Shape $29
A definite want for me!

Dare Palette $35

Bare Palette $35
One of my favorites for everyday!

Flare Palette $35

Make Me Crazy Set $109

Bunny Collection
Travel Kit $59
Complete Kit $109
A want for me!!!

Synthetic Kabuki Kit $56

Synthetic Essential Kit $99

XO Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment