Friday, September 2, 2011

Life Changing Foundation Brush!

A few weeks ago I placed an order with Sigma for the first time. Let me tell, I was so impressed by my products and Sigma... they put my MAC brushes to shame! And the price!

Packaged so nicely! Set is in blue, individual brushed and free gift are in red.
I order their Sigmax brushes, as I have been dying to try these out! They are syntheic brushes that are specially designed to apply powder and liquid products without absorption into the fibers, giving the HD appearance. The brushes can be ordered inividually for $16 each or $42 for a set of three. The set includes a flat top kabuki (F80), the round top kabuki (F82) and the angled kabuki (F84).

L-R: F82 Round Top Kabuki and F84 Angled Kabuki
The F80 Flat Top Kabuki has changed everything about my foundation application! It buffs out the product so flawlessly that it looks natural. The Sigmax brushes are so dense they require less product, making a little go a long way! If I could only purchase one of these brushes, the F80 would be it!

F80 - Flat Top Kabuki
I also ordered the Large Powder brush (F20), the Tappered Blending brush (E35) and the Blending brush (E25). The face brushes vary in price, ranging from $9 to $25. The eye brushes are all $9 each. Sigma also offers a variety of sets for affordable prices. You can order a complete set of 12 brushes, eyes and face, for $79! Or they have sets for eyes, face, eyes & face, travel and premium brushes.
F20 - Large Powder Brush
E35 - Tapered Blending Brush 
E25 - Blending Brush
I will never buy another MAC brush again! I received six brushes for the cost of probably three MAC brushes... maybe.

Shipping was great! They ship worldwide, which is awesome! I live in the US and received my products within a week, with standard mail rates. They even sent me a free gift for my purchase of at least $75! A little mini eye shadow palette, featuring a shade from there new Dare, Bare and Flare palettes... Which I will be picking up soon!



The free gift, so cute!!!
Overall I couldn't be happier and cannot wait to try more of their proucts! I will keep you updated on everything I try with a review, but only after I have really tried them out. I think it is only fair to use a product for a period of time to truly give a thorough review.

XO Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment