Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just a quick "Thank You" to my inspiration...

I have wanted to blog about makeup, movies and really anything that pops into my head for so long that I really thought I would never do it. I watch and subscribe to several beauty gurus on YouTube that give me the courage to try things I would never have known how to do and without them my love for makeup and beauty would not exist.

Combine that with the amazing support from my husband, I wouldn't be here blogging about my passion. I hope to breakout on to YouTube, but I am awfully shy and scared of the haters that I see plaguing my favorite people who are amazingly talented.

So, thank you MakeupByTiffanyD, my first guru, MakeupbyMel, MakeupByAlli, MissJenFABULOUS, DucleCandy87, and ThatGirlShaeXo for inspiring me. And I am just one of many that you lovely ladies have touched and inspired.

Thanks ;) Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment