Monday, July 4, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I love makeup and movies, so what better than to blog about my two favorite things! This blog will focus on two of my favorite things... makeup and movies, with a splash of my third favorite M.. MUSIC! And since I love both makeup and movies, my posts may be on one or both topics at times.

I go to the movies a lot, usually once or sometimes twice a week, and for years my friends have told me I should do a blog. Up until recently I was like no... but then thought... why not? I see lots of different genres of movies with my friends, kids and hubby; so I thought why not do a joint review with my hubby... We can give a couples perspective on movies we see together.

Over the last year I have spent lots of time on YouTube watching all the amazing and fabulous gurus. I have learned so much from them and they have inspired the makeup part of this blog. I have not decided if I will venture into the YouTube world yet... If and when I do, it will be posted here first!

On occassion my posts may be about music and books I am loving. I love music and try to attend concerts when possible, which seems to be a lot. I also love reading... when I find a great book! Any recs?!

I look forward to blogging about my favorite things and hope you all enjoy!

=) Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment