Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NKOTBSB Concert in Lafayette, LA

On June 24, 2011, I attended the NKOTBSB (New Kids on The Block and Back Street Boys) concert at the Cajun Dome in Lafayette, LA. Now let me tell you, this is my third time as an adult seeing these guys and it was probably the best show so far!!!

Having all those hotties on one stage, singing and dancing... just made me feel like a 12 year girl! I am an NKOTB fan 100% and knew very little BSB songs, but I was soo surprised by how good they were... even missing their 5th member.

They opened the show together, each taking turns throughout the show with NKOTB singing a few, then BSB singing a few. They did their single "Don't Turn Out the Lights" together and closed the show out with a mash up of "Hangin' Tough" and "Back Streets Back".

It was such a great show that I can not wait for them to come back! I am willing to travel to see these guys, just not too far! ;)

XO Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment